How's Married To Imran Khan. Ryham Khan Was Described By Pak Cover

 
How's married to Imran Khan. Ryham Khan was described By Pak Cover

Islamabad (Pak Cover) Chairman PTI Imran Khan Imran Khan's wife ryham while prpuz offer to marry me and was so impressed by his personality that marriage could not refuse.


(Pak Cover) After becoming the wife of Imran Khan in an interview ryham Khan said in his first statement, that are very different from ordinary Pakistanis Imran Khan simple nature and very compassionate person with the best people are even better. He married Imran Khan and offered prpuz me that I was so impressed by his personality could not refuse the marriage, I wanted a role model for your children and for all parents Imran Khan roll model.


Ryham said that most children are important to us, we take care of their children and to take care of their shared home environment, my role will be to good to be pleasant home environment.

I have no particular interest in politics and want to continue with the program. Imran Khan said he did not object to my work and do not interfere in their work, Media and politics in the personal life is intended to keep.



How's married to Imran Khan. Ryham Khan was described By Pak Cover

 

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feed Back

Popular Posts

 
Top